- Recommended start time of 10am
- Your guide can meet you at the concierge desk of your hotel if you are staying in Manhattan
- Each guest will need 3-4 subway rides on a MetroCard
- Our tours are done by subway and walking so if you have any serious mobility issues please let us know
- If you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason, please do so within 48 hours
“Real New York Tours was recommended to me by a colleague and it did not disappoint. What a great way to gain an understanding of the city and what it might be like to have lived in it. Trey was relaxed and engaging, and the info he shared gave us a great perspective. Myself and others in the group who had been to NYC before learned things we never knew. I would recommend this as a great tour option, especially to do in the first few days of being in NYC.”
Private Tour of Upper Manhattan - 4 Hours
Some of New York's richest history resides in Upper Manhattan; The American Revolution, jazz, soul food, the Harlem Rennaissance, and more.