NYC in a Day Calendar!
6.5 Hour Tour
Small Group of up to 13 Guests
- Daily at 10am
- Meets in front of Paramount Plaza at 1633 Broadway, between 50th and 51st Streets
- Each guest will need 3-4 subway rides on a MetroCard. Please purchase your MetroCard before your tour, or if you need help your guide can assist you
- For lunch we often stop in Greenwich Village. Don't worry, there will be many food options for you
- Due to the flexible nature of our tours this tour does not have a set ending site. Your guide can assist you with directions on how to get to your next destination
- Public Tours are only available in English. If you prefer another language, please see our Private Tours
- Our tours are done by subway and walking so if you have any serious mobility issues please let us know
- If you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason, please do so within 48 hours
“Nathan was fantastic! Friendly, approachable, knowledgeable, and REAL! We did this tour on our first full day in New York, and found it a fantastic way to get a good idea of the layout of the city, how to get around on the subway, and ticked off a bunch of standard tourist boxes so we could spend our time more wisely during the rest of our stay. Can't recommend enough!”
6.5 Hours - Saturdays at 10am
From Times Square to the Bowery, come experience some of the great film and music locations of NYC with award-winning filmmaker and musician Drew Stone.