- Recommended start time of 10am
- Your guide can meet you at the concierge desk of your hotel if you are staying in midtown Manhattan
- Each guest will need 3-4 subway rides on a MetroCard
- Our tours are done by subway and walking so if you have any serious mobility issues please let us know
- If you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason, please do so within 48 hours
“Fabrice was our tour guide and he was amazing! It was like walking around the city with our own personal historian. Fabrice designed a tour for us that stayed away from large crowds, which I hate, and the everyday tourist attractions. We walked for 3 hours through uptown and Central Park and had the most wonderful time! Fabrice took the time to teach us how to use the subway and gave us a map of where we had visited and where we should still go. On his recommendation we visited Brooklyn, the Chelsea market and returned to grand central terminal and fifth avenue on our own and loved it. I HIGHLY recommend Real New York tours and thank them for making our trip to New York unforgettable!”
Private Tour of Upper Manhattan - 4 Hours
Some of New York's richest history resides in Upper Manhattan; The American Revolution, jazz, soul food, the Harlem Rennaissance, and more.