- Recommended start time of 10am or 2pm
- This tour meets at the Staten Island Ferry Terminal in Battery Park on the second floor by the elevator. Take the 1 subway train to South Ferry
- Each guest will need 3-4 subway rides on a MetroCard
- Our tours are done by subway and walking so if you have any serious mobility issues please let us know
- If you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason, please do so within 48 hours
“My wife and I have been to NYC at least 10 times, and this tour of Lower Manhattan was one of our best trips. Nathan was our guide - and he was awesome. We learned more interesting facts in 3.5 hours than you would touring any museum. From pop culture to the American Revolutionary War, to architecture, and humor - he covered it all very well. We highly recommend this tour!”
Private Tour of Upper Manhattan - 4 Hours
Some of New York's richest history resides in Upper Manhattan; The American Revolution, jazz, soul food, the Harlem Rennaissance, and more.