- Recommended start time of 10am
- This tour meets at Straus Square at the junction of Rutgers, Canal, and E Broadway. Take the F train to East Broadway
- Each guest will need 2-3 subway rides on a MetroCard
- Our tours are done by subway and walking so if you have any serious mobility issues please let us know
- If you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason, please do so within 48 hours
“We've toured with RNYTs twice now, and have found them to be consistently excellent. This time we did the culturally-rich Williamsburg/LES tour. Our tour guide was Greg, who was a real DYNAMO. Greg has lived in Queens and Brooklyn for 26 years so knew the recent local scene as well as being fully versed in the emigration history of that portion of NYC. Thanks for the care and the tour Greg!”
Private Tour of Manhattan - 6 hours
From Central Park to Lower Manhattan, we'll hit the iconic sites of New York, and the off the beaten path hidden gems.