- Recommended start time of 10am
- This tour meets at Tom’s Diner, 2880 Broadway at 112th Street, New York. Take the 1 train to 110th Street
- Each guest will need 3-4 subway rides on a MetroCard
- Our tours are done by subway and walking so if you have any serious mobility issues please let us know
- If you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason, please do so within 48 hours
“Greg was fantastic! He took us to Columbia University and Hamilton's home as well as landmarks in Harlem such as the Apollo Theater. He taught us about the history of Harlem and tidbits about the area. We got to see where Sully landed the plane on the Hudson as well as the tomb of Ulysses S. Grant. Greg's pace was perfect and the information appropriate for our group. We were meeting our family for lunch and he took us all the way the restaurant so we wouldn't get lost. It was perfect! I highly recommend this tour - especially if you are fans of Hamilton!”
Private Tour of Manhattan - 6 hours
From Central Park to Lower Manhattan, we'll hit the iconic sites of New York, and the off the beaten path hidden gems.