- Recommended start time of 10am or 2pm
- This tour meets in front of Village Cigars, located at 110 7th Avenue South on the corner of Christopher Street and 7th avenue, just a few blocks south of 14th street.
- Each guest will need 1-2 subway rides on a MetroCard
- Our tours are done by subway and walking so if you have any serious mobility issues please let us know
- If you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason, please do so within 48 hours
“Booked this solely on Yelp reviews and a desire to see a lot of the city of which we knew very little. We took the 3 hour tour of Greenwich, SoHo, 9/11 memorial, Washington Square, Chinatown and Little Italy. We would NEVER have stomped all this ground on our own, even though we have our share of adventurous spirit. Fabrice is gifted in knowledge retention and a prince of a guy. Can't recommend this company highly enough!”
“I’ve been to NYC several times, but never have done a formal tour. It was awesome! We did the downtown neighborhood tour (Greenwich Village, SoHo etc). Our guide, Trey, was not only informative, he was very friendly and really adapted to the tour to our needs. We did the private group tour that was well worth the money. We would never had been able to cover as much sight seeing trying to figure it out where we were going on our own. I can’t wait to come back and do a different tour!”
Private Tour of Manhattan - 6 hours
From Central Park to Lower Manhattan, we'll hit the iconic sites of New York, and the off the beaten path hidden gems.