Downtown Group Tour Calendar!
3.5 Hour Tour
Small Group of up to 13 guests
- Offered Sundays at 10am
- Meets in front of Village Cigars at 110 7th Avenue South
- Each guest will need 1-2 subway rides on a MetroCard. Please purchase your MetroCard before your tour, or if you need help your guide can assist you
- Due to the flexible nature of our tours this tour does not have a set ending site. Your guide can assist you with directions on how to get to your next destination
- Public Tours are only available in English. If you prefer another language, please see our Private Tours
- Our tours are done by subway and walking so if you have any serious mobility issues please let us know
- If you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason, please do so within 48 hours
“A great tour for anyone who wants to escape the tourist traps and get a real sense of the city. Trey is a smart, funny, energetic tour guide who conveyed true affection for the city. He expertly chaperoned our small group through the subway, the wonderful sights and smells of Little Italy and Chinatown, historic cemeteries, magnificent parks and landmarks, and beautiful hidden nooks of the village. The highest praise I can give this tour is to say that I am no longer intimidated to explore the city on my own.”
6.5 Hours - Daily at 10am
From Central Park to Lower Manhattan, we'll hit the iconic sites and the off the beaten path hidden gems. See it all in one day!