- Recommended start time of 10am
- This tour meets at the Clark Street Subway Station inside the entryway of old St. George Hotel at 51 Clark Street, Brooklyn. Take the 2 or 3 train to Clark Street.
- Each guest will need 3-4 subway rides on a MetroCard
- Our tours are done by subway and walking so if you have any serious mobility issues please let us know
- If you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason, please do so within 48 hours
“The Brooklyn tour was outstanding. It got me away from the touristy areas of NYC and opened my eyes to a whole new area. I now feel comfortable with all areas of Brooklyn including Brooklyn Heights, DUMBO and Prospect Park. Shawn was an outstanding tour guide and provided a vast knowledge of information about Brooklyn including historical and pop-culture about the area.”
Private Tour of Upper Manhattan - 4 Hours
Some of New York's richest history resides in Upper Manhattan; The American Revolution, jazz, soul food, the Harlem Rennaissance, and more.