- Recommended start time of 10am
- This tour meets at the Clark Street Subway Station inside the entryway of old St. George Hotel at 51 Clark Street, Brooklyn. Take the 2 or 3 train to Clark Street.
- Each guest will need 3-4 subway rides on a MetroCard
- Our tours are done by subway and walking so if you have any serious mobility issues please let us know
- If you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason, please do so within 48 hours
“The Brooklyn tour was outstanding. It got me away from the touristy areas of NYC and opened my eyes to a whole new area. I now feel comfortable with all areas of Brooklyn including Brooklyn Heights, DUMBO and Prospect Park. Shawn was an outstanding tour guide and provided a vast knowledge of information about Brooklyn including historical and pop-culture about the area.”
“I booked with Real New York tours purely based in the reviews, and I have to say I was not disappointed. Shawn introduced himself to us and instantly it was like meeting an old friend and we were going for a stroll together. If anybody wants to know (and fall for) Brooklyn book this tour. Thank you Real New York tours and thank you Shawn, you have an amazing Borough and a truly amazing tour”
Private Tour of Upper Manhattan - 4.5 Hours
Some of New York's richest history resides in Upper Manhattan; The American Revolution, jazz, soul food, the Harlem Rennaissance, and more.