Brooklyn Group Tour | Walking Tours of Brooklyn | Popular Group Tour
3 Hour Tour
Small Group of up to 20 guests
- Friday, May 19th at 11am
- Meets at the fountain in front of the Brooklyn Borough Hall building. You can take the 2, 3, 4, or 5 subway train to Borough Hall.
- Each guest will need 1-2 subway rides.
- Due to the flexible nature of our tours this tour does not have a set ending site. Your guide can assist you with directions on how to get to your next destination
- Public Tours are only available in English. If you prefer another language, please see our Private Tours
- Our tours are done by subway and walking so if you have any serious mobility issues please let us know
- If you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason, please do so within 48 hours
“The Brooklyn tour was outstanding. It got me away from the touristy areas of NYC and opened my eyes to a whole new area. I now feel comfortable with all areas of Brooklyn including Brooklyn Heights, DUMBO and Prospect Park. Shawn was an outstanding tour guide and provided a vast knowledge of information about Brooklyn including historical and pop-culture about the area.”
“I booked with Real New York tours purely based in the reviews, and I have to say I was not disappointed. Shawn introduced himself to us and instantly it was like meeting an old friend and we were going for a stroll together. If anybody wants to know (and fall for) Brooklyn book this tour. Thank you Real New York tours and thank you Shawn, you have an amazing Borough and a truly amazing tour”
Comments are closed.