Brooklyn Group Tour Calendar!
4.5 Hour Tour
Small Group of up to 13 Guests
- Offered Thursdays starting in March at 11am
- Meets at the Clark Street Station inside the entryway of old St. George Hotel at 51 Clark Street, Brooklyn
- Each guest will need 3-4 subway rides on a MetroCard. Please purchase your MetroCard before your tour, or if you need help your guide can assist you
- Due to the flexible nature of our tours this tour does not have a set ending site. Your guide can assist you with directions on how to get to your next destination
- Public Tours are only available in English. If you prefer another language, please see our Private Tours
- Our tours are done by subway and walking so if you have any serious mobility issues please let us know
- If you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason, please do so within 48 hours
“I booked with Real New York tours purely based in the reviews, and I have to say I was not disappointed. The tour itself is wonderful, Brooklyn is a wonderful place and you can tell Shawn knows and loves the Borough. Thank you Real New York tours and thank you Shawn, you have an amazing Borough and a truly amazing tour”
6.5 Hours - Tuesdays, Fridays & Saturdays at 10am through March - Starting April 1st Daily at 10am
From Central Park to Lower Manhattan, we'll hit the iconic sites and the off the beaten path hidden gems.